Thursday, February 5, 2015

5 February 2015 - Day 52 - Roofing, Pre-settlement Walkthrough, and Closing Date Set


I received a call this morning from Ryan Homes asking me what my mailing address was, as they did not have a good one on file.  They basically wanted to mail me a letter with the pre-settlement walkthough and also the closing date.  As it stands right now, we are set for the pre-settlement walk-through with the PM on 23 March and Closing is also set for 26 March.  This is great news, as we just put in the 60 day notice last week to vacate the apartment we were in.

I was concerned that not much would be done due to the high winds today; however, these guys have almost completed the roof and the rest of the exterior wood panels.  I couldn't tell for sure.... it seemed like they have also build the stairs going up to the second floor as I had seen one of the workers walking down some stairs.  

They also had one of the laborers picking up all the remaining scrap wood and tossing it out in the dumpster a couple of lots over, which signals that their work is almost done.  I bet they're gonna have electrics and plumping started very soon.  

Day 52

Day 52 Selfie



Rear roof with the exception of the morning room is complete


One of the laborers hauling away the scrap wood to the dumpster a couple of lots over


One of the workers getting set up to complete the remaining panels


Front Porch that comes with Elevation E

View from the culdesac

A view of our soon to be neighbors Palermo Home "cottage style", the roundabout, and my dirty car that is in desperate need of a wash and a garage.


No comments:

Post a Comment