Wednesday, January 28, 2015

28 January 2015 - Day 44 - Second Floor build has started

The wood piles on the ground are shrinking while the house is getting bigger and fatter. As I got there this afternoon, they were laying the 2nd floor down.  It also looks like they installed all the load bearing wood laminate throughout the house. Ryan Homes must have quit using the steel I-Beams in the garage. I've seen other house build blogs where the owners had Steel beams installed. 


Day 44

These guys are just busting their ass getting this house built. I wish I could lend a hand. 


Garage load bearing wood laminate installed. This must take place of the typical I beam. 




Study/Office Window

Garage Window openings

Dining room window


Morning Room missing two walls still. 


No comments:

Post a Comment