Saturday, January 31, 2015

31 January 2015 - Day 47 - Raise the Roof

15 Days in a row to see the progress.... obsessive???  Maybe a little.  It's just amazing to see the structure take shape so quickly.  I'm sure we'll be throttling back our visits once the house is totally enclosed and all the work is done on the outside.

By the time we got out there today, the workers must have quit for the day.  Looks like more than half of the roof trusses have been placed, which means the roof should be complete and hopefully covered before the rain hits us on Monday.  

Day 47

Day 47 Selfie with the kiddy cat.  I should have strapped on my GoPro to him and had him climb up to the roof to inspect.  Maybe next time :-)




Roof peaks still on the ground.... I think I like it better without peaks.

Doesn't look like there will be much walking room in the attic once this is all complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment